Monday, May 18, 2015

Bout of Books 13.0 and #CrushYourTBR Readathon Wrap Up

What a reading month this has been!  I just completed my third readathon for the month and started my fourth today!  I'm loving on the motivation to read!!

With last weeks double readathon I did pretty well.  I got in several graphic novels (one of my goals this year) and finished two novels!   Check out my video to see what I read and hear my final (amazing) totals!


Yeah.  I'm pretty excited about my reading achievements this week.  And unbelievebly there is ANOTHER readathon that started today - RYBSAT aka ReadYourBookShelfAThon.   I had a heard time narrowing down my self and finally settled on my "borrowed shelf" - mostly library books.  Here's a look at it:
As you can see, I have several graphic novels and a few novels to choose from.  I don't anticipate finishing all of these as I am still working and just started my last college class for an endorsement program.  Also, I'd already begun reading two other books.  So....we'll play it by ear and see how this FOURTH READATHON IN A ROW goes!

What are you reading this week?  Have you enjoyed in on my tbr shelf?

Thanks for reading!
-Rachael xo

PS.  If you are interested in participating in RYBSAT, check out the info video here.





1 comment:

  1. I love your shelf! I can't wait to watch your video this evening!

    ReplyDelete