Saturday, May 2, 2015

ReReadathon TBR

The #AYearAThon & the ReReadathon both run from Monday, May 4 to Sunday, May 10th.  This week is all about rereading books you've enjoyed already.  I choose a view of my favorite standalones and a few first books in favorite series (leading up to the #AYearAThon - finishing series in June).  I'm super excited to jump into these books again and see how I relate to them now, at a different point in life.  Here is my possible TBR pile (I won't get to all, but here it pool I'll read from!)




What books do you find yourself re-reading?  Which are you re-reading this week?  Any of your fave's on my list?

Thanks for reading,
-Rachael xo

2 comments:

  1. I love the Georgia Nicholson series! Haven't read those for years. I also love that you're rereading stuff you didn't necessarily love the first time around. Bel Canto, Speak and Sloppy Firsts are all on my TBR so I'll be excited to see what you think if you get to any of them. Oh and finally,To Kill a Mockingbird is amazing,one of my favourite books! Have a fantastic week, thanks for joining the rereadathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my TBR video! I'm so excited for Monday so I can jump in!

      Delete