Sunday, April 26, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Wrap Up

For firsts.... the readathon was SO MUCH FUN! If you are interested in participating in a readathon at all, I highly suggest it! There was so much support and encouragement from everyone involved and it was so fun connecting with other readers!

 Seconds - I did ok. I was a little under the weather and found myself napping on and off throughout instead of reading for the full 24 hours like I had initially envisioned, but... I still got in plenty of reading - more than I expected! I ended up reading about 2.5 books and about 560 pages! Here is my wrap up video and some things I learned from my first readathon experience.



In closing, I think I'm officially a readathoner now!  I can't wait until the Bout of Books readathon (a weeklong readathon!!) in may and for the next Dewey's 24 hour readathon in October.  So so so much fun!

P.S. I'm also very excited to announce that I'm already 60% of the way to making my goal of 25 books this year on my Goodreads 2015 Challenge! I might have to up that challenge total a bit! ;)

Happy reading!
-Rachael xo

No comments:

Post a Comment