Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon!

I just signed up for my very first Read-a-Thon and I'm pretty pumped!!!


Image from: http://www.willowpfa.org/uncategorized/read-a-thon/


So fair warning, I won't be answering my phone on April 25 because I'll be reading up a storm.  The goal of a Read-a-thon is to get people reading, give them motivation to read maybe a little more than normal, and get people communicating!  I'll be sending out updates throughout the day via Twitter and Instagram.  I'm inviting anyone who wants to participate to join!!  You can sign up officially here.  Or, if you have commitment issues, just read along and send out your own updates or simply comment on my updates!  Stay tuned for my TBR list of books I want to read in my 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment