Sunday, September 6, 2015

EC Planner Weekly

I broke down, dished out the money and got an Erin Condren planner this year...and I LOVE IT!  I spend way to much time and money decorating it with stickers, but you gotta learn to enjoy the little things, right?  It took me away to get the swing of decorating my planner and keeping it functional, but I finally getting closer to what I want.  I have watched hours of Plan with Me videos online and, though I'm not ready to make my own videos, I do hope to start sharing my weekly layouts in this new weekly post!  Here are the last several weeks I've done and this week's!

First published picture of weekly layout:  Before and After.  8/10-8/16.

First week back to school.  8/17-8/23

Last week of Green/Yellow Theme of August.  8/24 - 8/30

First week of Green/Purple Theme in August.  8/31-9/6
THIS WEEK's!  First week I departed from the monthly color scheme!  9/7-9/6


I'm excited to share my weekly layouts with you here on my blog!!  Which one has been your favorite so far??

***If you are interested in a life planner from Erin Condren, use this link for your purchase to get $10 off! ***  https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/rachaelfryman0322



Thanks for reading!
-Rachael xo

No comments:

Post a Comment